Iron Tail Move Error

Raphastone1

Hi guys!

I had just taught my Onix Iron tail when the server crashed and now he is level 40 and the move doesn't appear anymore.

Do you know what I could do?

P. S:

I just realized that my Ivysaur doen't have the Synthesis move although he just learned it. So this move also dissapeared because of the server error.

Edited by RaphaStone1

Hi guys!

I had just taught my Onix Iron tail when the server crashed and now he is level 40 and the move doesn't appear anymore.

Do you know what I could do?

P. S:

I just realized that my Ivysaur doen't have the Synthesis move although he just learned it. So this move also dissapeared because of the server error.

Hey @RaphaStone1,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

We cant relearn the moves of your Pokémon in case of a server rollback (Neither we can refund lost Pokémon, reset boss cooldowns or refund lost progress at all. For more information take a look at this topic) but you can teach the moves to your Pokémon again by talking to a Move Relearner which costs you $2.000 per move, which isnt the highest price to pay. I hope this is okay for you.

Since you are in Kanto you can currently find two Move Relearner, one located at the bottom left side of Saffron City:

nyuXEWX.png

and one located at Cerulean city:

FDgR9p8.png

I will lock this topic now as its answered. I wish you a great day! :)

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution