Wishlist for a healthy PvP

Lucurryo

Hello PRO Community!

My name is Lucurryo, I´m playing since release and reached the PvP ladder almost monthly on yellow server before I switched to the BLUE SERVER.

For someone like me, who alrdy cought almost every pvp Pokemon in the game, the only lategame content is PvP and tbh the current PRO PVP is rly unhealthy.

With this post I want to introduce a important List with moves, abilitys and specials, that would make the lategame content (PvP) more enjoyable and healthy for everyone!

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME IF IM MISSING ANY MOVE/ABILITY,- WILL AD IT TO THE LIST!

MOVES

Substitude

[spoiler=Substitude]One of the most important moves in the game to counter Stall/CC Abilitys like Thunder Wave, Toxic, Burn wich are overused with rocks to stall you to death.

Trick & Switcheroo

[spoiler=Trick]Also one of the MOST IMPORTANT moves in high elo PvP so outplay ur enemy and stop stall by forcing them to use 1 move only! Also allows Scarf Pokemon to be SUPER USEFULL!

Encore

[spoiler=Encore]This move allows us to trap/break stall and force the enemy to switch!

Pursuit

[spoiler=Pursuit]To punish the enemy when switching out. Allows to dmg/kill the dps when the enemy just trys to switch to a tank!

Destiny Bound

[spoiler=Destiny Bound]Would allow Pokemon like Gengar, Houndoom, Sharpeedo and many more to take an opponend with you

Drain Punch

[spoiler=Drain Punch]Alot of good Pokemon like Conkeldurr, Toxicroak and many more are missing this move to have at least some power/Sustain in battle

U-Turn & Volt Switch

[spoiler=U-Turn & Volt Switch!]I guess everyone knows the Problem abaout U-Turn and Volt Switch, one of the most important "outlpaying potencial" pvp move sin the game.

1. Switch AFTER you saw the pokemon is not working

2. U-Turn switches into a random Pokemon

3. Choiceband U-Turn into an enemy roar causes your new pokemon to get locked into 1 move even without Choice Band

Trick Room

[spoiler=Trick Room]There exist alot of pokemon with the possibility to sweep in Trick Room, would be healthy as well to ad this.

Healing Wish

[spoiler=Healing Wish]User faints,- 1 other pokemon got all status removed and is restored back to full HP. Great to give ur sweeper a 2nd chance! Pls only code this ,whenn evrything else is done, otherwise its abused by tanks.

ABILITYS

Mold Breaker

[spoiler=Mold Breaker]Allows alot of Pokemon to be a good surprise pick like scarf Excadrill etc.

Unburden

[spoiler=Unburden]Introducing of Unburden would create some new Stallbreaking Pokemon like Hawlucha and Slurpuff

overcoat

[spoiler=Overcoat]While Sleep Powder and Leech seed is OVERUSED in PvP, this ability expecialy on Mandibuzz or Chesnaught is badly needed!

Analytic

[spoiler=Analytic]Your enemy just want to switch into a tank? He need to think twice abaout that, since Analytic would also trigger when the enemy switches and inflict massive dmg to your opponend

Protean

[spoiler=Protean]Since Gen7 is introduced and Greninja with Protean is not UBER anymore, this would be a gread help for this special sweeper/Setup-Frog

ITEMS

Choiceband and Scarf fixes

[spoiler=Scarf]Choiceband is alrdy explained in the Spoiler above, Scarf requires 1 battle against a wild Pokemon be4 it works in PvP

SPECIALS

Team Review

[spoiler=Team Review !]This is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing we need in PRO PVP"! Not beeing able to see tank switches makes Tanks-Switches easy, brainless and Overpowered and some games took you ~30 mins+ ! That´s frustrating as fuck for most of the users and allows "bad players" to be more successful as they should be.

Surrender Buttom

[spoiler=Surrender Buttom]While the PvP includes tonns of tank there are moments wher eyou know: you fucked up and just want to end the battle...but you CANT! Now you have to wait, untill all of your pokemon are killed by poisen, burn, seismic tosses or low dmg moves... ESC->END is no option, since it punishes you with a 10 min pvp-block

Weather Fix

[spoiler=Weather Fix]Not that Big of a deal but annoying: The weather is not shown correctly alot of times, expecialy when 2 weather teams are facing each other.

Edited by Lucurryo
  • Like 9

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic