Zetzumi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

[ATTACH=full]8333[/ATTACH]

Who are we?

We are a mature and stable PVP guild looking for new members. We have an active discord chat with a laid back atmosphere. If you want a guild where you can learn without pressure and make new friends, this is the guild for you. We strive to be the best we can be! We do have some requirements so please read through. We hope you join us! We are currently rebuilding so please excuse the mess!!!

Rules

- You must be active in Discord. It is more efficient than Guild Chat, and the conversation can keep going during server reboots/crashes.

- 50+ rating in pvp OR have all regions complete and 200+ hours and ready to start pvp.

- Being an active player. We will clear inactive players to make room for active players.

- Respect other guild members.

- Keep drama to a minimum. If need be use chain of command address any issues

- If there is something you don't know ask!

Guild Perks

- Maturity: All of our officers are adults

- Stability: We have had the same management in place for longer than some tops guilds have existed

- Reborn bot in the Discord channel! This lists everything from where a pokemon Spawns, a players PVP ranking, to your boss cooldown

- Active, experienced players and leadership, who are always willing to help

- Help with trade evolutions and pokedex with no charge and no risk of losing pokemon to strangers!

To Apply

To apply contact our staff members on our discord!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/XA7xNBE

Application form

Ingame name:guccitrunkz

Discord Name:guccitrunkz#4571

Why do you want to join DarkRising?:I have no reason but it look like a friend guild

Have you ever been banned from PRO? If so explain:Nope never

What was your rating last pvp season?:none

If you were one rate last pvp season are you ready to pvp this season?: nope just starting

Do you meet our requirements? If not, how close are you?Im really active and mature. I like to try make people have fun even if I look dumb xD

Please use this in our Guild applications channel!!!

Guild Staff

Leader:

Zetzumi

Officers:

Zytaziouz

• 6 months later...

Ingame name:voopoo7

Discord Name:OnlyTrapMusic#7285

Why do you want to join DarkRising?:i boring to play solo and i need guild

Have you ever been banned from PRO? If so explain:nop!!

Do you meet our requirements? If not, how close are you? yes

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[ATTACH type=full" alt="DARKRISING.png]62771[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="Sableye.png]62769[/ATTACH]

Who are we?

We are a mature and stable PVP guild looking for new members. We have an active discord chat with a laid back atmosphere. If you want a guild where you can learn without pressure and make new friends, this is the guild for you. We strive to be the best we can be! We do have some requirements so please read through. We hope you join us! We are rebuilding as a more causual and pvp orientated guild all are welcome to pvp but no presssure!!!

Rules

- You must be active in Discord. It is more efficient than Guild Chat, and the conversation can keep going during server reboots/crashes.

- Being an active player. We will clear inactive players to make room for active players. Clearing starts the first 2 weeks of a month if you have not been active within 2 months you will be kicked!!

- Respect other guild members.

- Keep drama to a minimum. If need be use chain of command address any issues

- If there is something you don't know ask!

Guild Perks

- Maturity: All of our officers are adults

- Reborn bot in the Discord channel! This lists everything from where a pokemon Spawns, a players PVP ranking, to your boss cooldown and excavation cooldown

- Active, experienced players and leadership, who are always willing to help

- Help with trade evolutions and pokedex with no charge and no risk of losing pokemon to strangers!

To Apply

To apply contact our staff members on our discord!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/XA7xNBE

Application form

Ingame name:

Discord Name:

Hours Played:

regions completed:

where are you from:

Guild Staff

Leader:

Zetzumi

Officers:

Zytaziouz

Qualabear

Feundris

Monoxide2dope

hey i wanna join my silver server name is deltor and ive completed 3 gyms so far in kanto

• Like 1