Change Resolution on android

Ballzofsteel

1. 1.

i'd suggest that we can change the game resolution on android version

there are several problems that comes with too big resolution

1. the icons are too small (can change it with GUI Scale though, so not really a problem)

2. the players are too small (this, too, can be changed with zoom, so not really a problem)

3. phone battery drains really fast

4. very laggy in crowded area, sometimes freezes (mostly in dragon's , there's a lot of people there)

5. not suitable for some phone (game specification is too high for low-end users)

6. the resolution is higher that most pro on pc

i wouldn't bother if the problem occurs only at point 1 and 2, but the real problem is point 3~6, and i think point 6 is the most important.

i got a pc with far much better specs than my android phone, but i play at 1366x768 resolution at my pc, and 1920x1080 at my android, which is far much higher and causes lag

Screenshots :

Screenshot_2015_12_08_11_36_01.png

Screenshot_2015_12_08_11_36_16.png

Thanks for reading :Grin:

[glow=red]

[/glow]

that just means ur phone is bad. my phone plays ot at 2560x1440 and doesnt lag.

having said that, it is literally impossible to change android internal resolution unless it has been specifically built for it (android TV boxes etc). Phone screens lack the capability for multi-resolution settings, because they dont need it.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.