Blue servers are Buggin

Reysle

Hey, logged in today and noticed an extremely long wait time to log into blue, as opposed to the instant log in for red/yellow. On logging in it appears every player is locked to their current zone and can't change out of it. For example, I'm stuck in Lavender, and can't walk over to route 8. You are already probably aware of this issue, but I couldn't find a post on it so I'm just double checking!

Hey, logged in today and noticed an extremely long wait time to log into blue, as opposed to the instant log in for red/yellow. On logging in it appears every player is locked to their current zone and can't change out of it. For example, I'm stuck in Lavender, and can't walk over to route 8. You are already probably aware of this issue, but I couldn't find a post on it so I'm just double checking!

Hey @Reysle,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

The issue is known and is worked on, it should work again in 40-60 minutes. Please stay patient. Thank you for the report. :)

Kind regards Xylos.

• Like 2

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution