bug...please

Takachi

-

ok . run the game as administrator.

that is the cause.

1522016087306.png.02a1f21049dcde5a006776c81d241ba8.png

(means that you game cannot be acess because you are not the administrator or the computer doesnt reconize you by being one.)

right click in the icon of pro and make it run as administrator always if u running in w8 + put it as compatibility mode windows 7.

also, make sure your antivirus is not blocking the game by turning off it,for a few seconds.

if this doesn't still working , make sure to turn off antivirus/windows defender, unzip again the game from winrar in another localization and run the game then when this is all up, try to turn on the antivirus again.

Give me a feedback.

-Portuguese-Portugal

Ok.Execute o jogo como administrador.

Essa é a causa.

1522016087306.png.02a1f21049dcde5a006776c81d241ba8.png

significa que não tem acesso ao jogo, por falta de previlégios nos eu computador.(não é o adminitrador ou não tem esses direitos)

botão direito no ícone do pro e executá-lo como administrador, com o botão direito, sempre se você estiver executando em windows 8 +() ponha em modo de compatibilidade windows 7.

Além disso, verifique se o antivírus não está bloqueando o jogo, desligando-o por alguns minutos segundos.

Se isso ainda não funcionar, certifique-se de desativar o antivírus / Windows Defender, descompacte novamente o jogo do winrar em outra localização do seu pc e execute o jogo , quando tudo estiver concluído, tente ativar o antivírus novamente.

Me dê um feedback. e de-me um like se conseguir.

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Hi guys, i have the same problem.

I tried to uninstall and download again, the problem persists.

I did what you recommend, and by moving the file, the application launches with the sound but the screen remains black.

So i don't know what to do...

If you can help would be amazing :)