April 13th 2018 - Friday 13th Story Event

There was incident that happened in Eterna Forest years ago.

On March 13th, a month early, the locals has setup fliers outside of the forest, warning to all trainers who enters in Eterna Forest on April 13th.

Today is now April 13th. There's two trainers that had arrived outside of Eterna Forest are having a adventure together (I dubbed them M!Trainer for male/F!Trainer for female)

Both trainers were given a flier and a brief information what was happened during the previous incident. Both trainers read the flier and says "Beware of the pokemon Trevenant on the date of April 13th, we are not responsible what happens on that day, you trainers have been warned."

M!Trainer says "Really people? This is the reason why all of you are camping the night out for this? Just bring some pokemon that is super effective against it! You weaklings!"

F!Trainer responds "I don't know, this seems dangerous. I think we should wait.

M!Trainer responds "Not you too!? I'm not scared, I'm going in. See you tomorrow I'll be waiting.

F!Trainer responds "Wait! I'm coming.

Even though both of them enters the forest nearly at the same time, yet they seem to be alone surround by mist and "it" used Confuse Ray on them.

M!Trainer says "This is it? It's a forest in the night, what so scared about that. Right F!Trainer? F!Trainer! Where did she go?

F!Trainer says "Huh? Where is he? I thought I was behind him moment ago. I knew it, I should have stayed back there.

As F!Trainer tries to return to the entrance, it seemed to have disappeared. F!Trainer had no choice to continue walk through the forest by herself while getting cold.

F!Trainer says "What is going on? I'm getting cold, I could see my own breath. I don't like this.

The cold was an indication of Trevenant were nearby her using it's roots with Confuse Ray to disguise into a Phantumps ,but she couldn't able to understand pokemon language and starts to run, while it whispers "Are you my Momma?

F!Trainer says "What!? Is it talking me? What is they saying? Stop!

F!Trainer was running as fast as she could until bumped into something big and begins to scream, while M!Trainer heard and starts run towards her, but he sees is...something else.

M!Trainer says "F!Trainer! Where are you? I could sworn I heard her voice! Hmmm what is big tree doing here? What the? Pokeballs and a wallet lying here. I wonder who would just leave these?

As the M!Trainer picks up the wallet and opens to find out who it beings too. Inside their was a picture of F!Trainer. He was shocked, confused as he turn has eyes up. He see not of a normal tree, but a...

pokemon...Trevenant.

And this is the reason, why it's called Eterna Forest. Once you go in, you stay there.

Edited by Kirugin
  • Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was yesterday, and I just can't get that face out of my head. The face of a thief, the face of a monster. All of my jewels are gone, and that THING put it on its face. Never ever again will I leave my house on April 13th. Why, you ask? I don't know why in the world you would ask, but if you must know, I just finished robbing the Konikoni jewelry store and yes, I am a thief myself. I came into the alleyway to split our prize with my partners. After, I headed home, and there I heard it...giggling like a child at a candy store. I stopped to see what was going on, and soon after, I started to feel pain. My face full of claw marks and my back full of claw marks and I begged and BEGGED AND BEGGED FOR IT TO STOP, but it was merciless. I didn't know what Pokemon it was at the time, but all I knew was that I needed to defend myself. I sent out my Wartortle, and it fainted in an instant. After its attack full of fury, it took my jewelry away, it took my money away, it even took my sanity away, and it ran before I even realized that it did. Soon, it came back, and this time, I could see it more clearly. Gigantic gleaming smile, those sapphires for eyes, and that ruby on its chest. That's right. Who knew it could be so ruthless? Who knew it could be a...Sableye?

When you announce the results will you show part/all of the story or just release the author's names?

I will be showing all of the stories that are submitted via pm. The winner's name will be announced and any other stories which didn't win and the author requested the name to be omitted will be published without a name attached to it.

• Like 1

Night of Mischief

Friday the 13th can come any number of times during the year, and Espurr loves it when these nights come around. What Espurr loves even more is when a full moon coincides with a Friday the 13th. This year, it just so happens that in April, there is such an occurence. The reason a night like this is so much fun is that it is the one night that it can fully control its immense psychic power. Now what, might you ask, would a spacey Pokemon like Espurr do with immense power? Why... spook people of course. It starts off innocently, puffing out campfires, knocking over tents... kid stuff. But then Espurr remembers that its power is nearly infinite, and little by little, harmless pranks become atrocities. Children are thrust into trees until their ribs crack. Lakes are evaporated dry, all the water pokemon inside flapping about miserably. Entire are forests left to collapse. All the while, a giddy expression of wonder and amazement glows on the face of what should be a cute cat-like pokemon. Not so, not tonight. As it approaches you, it seems to stare straight through you, as you are lifted off the ground, and hurtled off several hundred feet. Away you fly like a human bullet, only to be caught inches from the ground. You realize that you faced certain death. You realize that your life hangs solely in the eyes of a psychic cat that cares nothing for your life, but is toying with it anyways. You scream, but there is no sound. All because Espurr won't let you. Espurr shares with you all the horrible things it's done in the past, on nights just like this, still bearing its static expression. Then, it pulls you in to embrace you. You can hear it panting, purring, cooing, as though torture is what it enjoys most. What begins as a harmless round of fun becomes an atrocity. It scars you. Gives you waking nightmares. You know for a fact that it won't be long before it all happens again. In the end, all Espurr does it stare at you, and smiles. You wake up. Now it is yours to decide what is real and what is not.

~Formal submission for this contest~

Cause yeah, I screwed that up twice. Nice job me. :P

[spoiler=But what it do?]Espurr.gif.5ed8d106c4fa2ae902063bf0057fe573.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[spoiler=1. Lost Treasure ]

In the back alleys of Dawnveil City, there is tell of a particular salesman who sells special masks. They are gold, shimmering, and glimmer with mystery. A boy bought a mask with the last of his saved up money as a present for his older sister. Upon taking it home and giving it to her, she stared at it, in awe and bewilderment Wrought with curiosity, she donned the mask, only to pull at it moments later. It would not let go. Muffled screams came from the girl, as she crumpled to her knees in fear. The little boy did not know this, but the mask fed his sisters images of the Yamask. Images and memories from when it was human. Some were happy for a few moments, only to end in bitter sorrow, others were rife with horror. In the end, a face of worn complexion and sunken eyes appeared before her, and a name was spoken in a woman's voice. "Jeanne Talon." She immediately understood what this was. She knew the mask was a lost human soul in the form of a Yamask. "I must show you one more thing, child." With tears in her eyes, she nodded in acceptance. This memory was different. Very different. Instead of sorrow, or fear, the emotion present was anger, hatred. A man appeared before her in a trenchcoat and darkened spectacles. She was crumpled to the floor, in brutal pain, and unable to get up. The man walked over to her, grabbed her hair, and smirked. "Do you know how much money you'll make me, pretty girl? Quite a lot." The girl then felt what she saw, as the man pulled out a knife and pressed it firmly against Jeanne's neck. She would feel the slow burning as it grazed her skin, then the sudden shock when it had done its work. "That man took my life, then forced me into dormancy. It is because of him that I am with you in this form, lifeless. I wish condemn him... I need you, my dear, to set things right." With that, the girl nodded, as though she were in a trance. She removed the mask with ease, now that Jeanne had shared with her what she had wished, and turned to her young brother. "I need you to tell me who gave you this." She said while waving the mask. Unnerved, the boy chose to listen. When they arrived at the salesman, the mask vibrated in anger. The girl understood, throwing the mask at the man. Clinging to his face, the mask made him crumple to the floor, and screams escaped him. Only moments later would he cease and fall onto his back. The mask would leave him, only to reveal the gilding of the man's face. "Now you can suffer the same fate. I will never forgive you for that which you had done, nor will I forgive myself. My humanity is ever lost because of you."

[spoiler=2. Frost Garden] Many hear the tales of a ghostly ice Pokemon and her solemn mischief, but few realize how real these tales are. After all, travelers passing through the Snowpoint mountains without bearings often disappear. It's not like they're being taken away or anything, right? Some might chalk it up to poor survival skills, illness, or just lack of preparation, but hardened explorers will tell you. Snowpoint is a cakewalk compared to the likes of Mt. Coronet. Ice Pokemon galore inhabit the area, but only one is so devious and sinister as to abduct hapless travelers and detain them to an icy prison. Froslass, the maiden of ice herself. Abandoned as a Snorunt, devoid of attention and affection, and spitefully neglected she became hollow, to the point where she callously froze her 'friend' Rather than take what she wanted from him, she simply left him there in the mountains where it's said that during moonlit nights, he can still be seen glimmering atop the crags. Over the course of a decade, she has often tried to sate her ever growing thirst for attention. Her method of acheiving such attention? Assailing travelers, freezing them to the bone just as she did her first victim, and keeping them in her courtyard of snowy caverns. In this way, they will never abandon, abuse, or otherwise devoid her of presence. All she captures are hers to admire, to smother with misplaced affection and to fill the ever deepening void of loneliness. She craves to complete her collection, even if there isn't enough room to hold it in those desolate caverns. So with that, I urge you. Have fire Pokemon at the ready, Ice Heals galore, and bring a friend, otherwise you might end up in the Frost Garden, Froslass' shrine to herself. Don't be like me.

I misunderstood the rules xD

I'll leave #1 + #2 up for enjoyment though

Edited by SkyFabric

Pokémon Go Ahh the Best Mobile Game from the App Store... Making Pokemon a reality through your mobile. There was a new update Ghost Pokemon are lurking. At the time I really loved ghost Pokemon so like anyone I went outside and started my adventure.

After 2 long Hours I had encountered a Pokemon I had never seen before it's name was Litwick Apparently it had the power to drain your life force I mean that's all baloney I mean this can't really happen right?

After 2 long minutes I started to freak out I mean what if it was real? would I die? I surely hope not!

After that terrifying encounter I Decided to go to bed like nothing had ever happened. What awaited me was truly horrifying I woke up in an Dystopian world I had no idea to what was going on. I felt a Warm, cold hand slowly grasp the edges of my hand. I freaked out but, when I looked around nothing was there so I decided to wander around to try and see if there was an exit.

None! There was no exit apparently only a ghost Pokemon is allowed to let me exit. So like anyone would do I looked and looked but, there was none to be seen. I saw a small like candle in the shape of a litwick. I was Terrified since this Pokemon is known to suck the life force out of someone so I went up to it and asked if it could take me out of this dark and gloomy void.

The Litwick was actually nice and took me out it completely understood. In my mind I was like "is this really real? Or am I just dreaming events that are yet, to be?" I ended up on my bed everything back to normal I couldn't remember in the slightest what had happened.

I woke up to see a litwick so I caught it and trained it to be my loyal partner.

Good luck people

"Stupid Spring rains," shouted the trainer as he dashed down the route, his dark hair plastered to his forehead. He rounded a corner and saw a beacon of light; the safe refuge of a Pokemon Centre was just what he needed.

He burst through the doors and was greeted by an empty lobby in low light. The rundown lobby was drab and colourless, a classic Pokemon Centre in the middle of nowhere. As he dried himself off, a nurse appeared from the back, almost from nowhere, and offered to heal his Pokemon.

"Terrible night tonight," she made small talk as she set about her task.

"Yeah, the rain just came out of nowhere," the soaked trainer remarked, ogling the nurse while her back was turned.

"Not just the weather. It sounds like you've been lucky. There have been many ghost sightings around this area recently," she spoke quietly, returning his Pokemon. "The ghosts are numerous and very powerful."

The pair chatted for a while, then the nurse nodded to the door. "The rain appears to be stopping now".

The trainer glanced at the door. "You're right, thanks for the ghost warni-" His sentence caught and died in his throat when he looked back at the nurse.

Her kindly face was melting off her head and was being replaced by a pair of angry red eyes and a mouth full of jagged teeth that snapped at him. Her body had disappeared, replaced by a small necklace of red orbs. They were fascinating but revolting, and shone alluringly but dripped with evil and hate.

He backed away, trying to escape the Pokemon Centre but it was no longer there; in its place a grove of trees surrounded him, almost closing in on him with no route of escape from the madness. The trees stretched far into the sky, almost curving inwards to block the light from the desolate clearing he was trapped in.

Shrieking and sobbing filled his ears, emanating from all around him, and he could feel his clothes and hair being tugged by invisible forces, trapping him in place as the original spectre closed in on him. The Misdreavus approached him slowly, savouring the moment. It circled him, laughing and sobbing and he could feel its cold breath dance on his skin.

The ghost stopped in front of the terrified trainer, and the Misdreavus stretched its mouth open wide and he could feel the malice and smell the rotten breath and see the endless blackness as it grew oppressive and ever larger and the blackness enveloped his head and he heard the jaw SNAP!

He woke up in a panic, but there was nothing to fear. The sun was shining, the grass was dewy and all was well. He slowly got up from the ground and set down the path to the next town. Despite the morning heat, he shivered when he heard a chorus of cheery voices whisper from all around him.

"Happy Friday 13th".

-----------

496 words by my count. If I was going to tell this story by a campfire, I'd make sure to shout the word SNAP for added effect. Good luck to everyone :)

• Like 1