Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

-be 18 (or close to that at least)- 24

-have an acceptable english knowledge-yes

-join our discord server-OnlyTrapMusic#7285

• have 100 ingame hours (or close)-80 hours is new acc
  • have Kanto region cleared (or more)-kanto johto

-be respectful towards the staff and the game-ofc

-do a brief interview with one of the officers -anytime (voopoo7) my name in game thnx for the time

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

I wanna join your guilt. I have 106 hours playtime,IAM 17years old,i can speak English,I have completed johto. I wanna mention that I don't have that much knowledge about game and I am weak in pvp as I don't have good pokes. I talk less but sensible and most importantly IAM not rude. (Sometimes I speak a lot insensible too but mostly not). Hope you liked my info and please do see if I can join your guilt.Thank you

Harsh2706(my username)

A true gamer......

I wanna join your guilt. I have 106 hours playtime,IAM 17years old,i can speak English,I have completed johto. I wanna mention that I don't have that much knowledge about game and I am weak in pvp as I don't have good pokes. I talk less but sensible and most importantly IAM not rude. (Sometimes I speak a lot insensible too but mostly not). Hope you liked my info and please do see if I can join your guilt.Thank you

Harsh2706(my username)

A true gamer......

Hello @Harsh08180 ,

Could you tell me your discord name and tag? Or directly PM me to KasisKaz#4600?

We would like to interview you if you are fine with that :D

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm looking for a guild and saw this in the PRO discord. If you're still accepting applicants, I'm 19 years old and I've 116 hours played and just recently finished Sinnoh. Definitely want to experience some fun end game content and a community would make that a lot more enjoyable :) My ign : Herg. My discord, if needed, is Herg#7117, feel free to PM me any questions you have.

• Like 1

-be 18 (or close to that at least): I have 17 years. ( 18 on 20 January)

-have an acceptable english knowledge: I speak only Hindi and English

-join our discord server: i will join soom

- have 100 ingame hours (or close): I have 90( approx ) hrs

- have Kanto region cleared (or more): I have Kanto, Johto and Hoen.

-be respectful towards the staff and the game: yes boo;;;; I will

-do a brief interview with one of the officers: I will do it on discord or PRO

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...