i can not go back to sinnoh [SOLVED]

Leeloo18

Hi, i'm new and i still do not know much about what i can do... and that's why i ask for help.

The day 23/03/2018 there was a fall in the servers, i was online on sinnoh map. After a while, when the server shut down, he returned to the game and appeared in pallet town, since then i stayed in kanto and when i wanted to go back to sinnoh, i could not.

Try to return through the hanna boss of hoenn and i was not, the i wanted to go through the middle of the boat and i could not use it either.

What to do?i'm still in the third sinnoh gym and i do not know what to do to get back.

Could you please give me a solution?

so, you did go back to kanto when u are in shinoh? is that right? can u put here you hours/badges ina print screen ? also did u try take the boat from vermilion to canalave?

if is a bug gms will take you hand and help you dont worry.

• Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Yes, I was in sinnoh, by route 214 and when the server fell after a while I wanted to log in and appeared in kanto, and since then I could not go back to sinnoh.

Here I leave my profile, with hours of play and gym badges.

847732816_Sinttulo.png.f83b242e29de16f59427a2b6eaf576b9.png

Hi, i'm new and i still do not know much about what i can do... and that's why i ask for help.

The day 23/03/2018 there was a fall in the servers, i was online on sinnoh map. After a while, when the server shut down, he returned to the game and appeared in pallet town, since then i stayed in kanto and when i wanted to go back to sinnoh, i could not.

Try to return through the hanna boss of hoenn and i was not, the i wanted to go through the middle of the boat and i could not use it either.

What to do?i'm still in the third sinnoh gym and i do not know what to do to get back.

Could you please give me a solution?

Hi there,

Do you have a Discord? If so, please join the PRO Discord if you haven't already and contact me at Astraea#0082 when you are available; I will need to meet you in-game to solve your issue. Otherwise, you can quote me here when you are online and I'll do my best to meet you.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.