New Acct Username Transfer?

Macncheesy1221

Hey, I have a account with 500+ hours on it, and I decided I was unhappy with the username so I create a new account 2 days ago..... and well today was announced that there you can change your username. Is there anyway I could get the usernames swapped? I really don't want to have to pay 600k, if I do I guess i'll be saving up for awhile. I was prepared to say goodbye to 500hrs and transfer everything over to the new account. It's a shame the announcement didn't come out a couple days earlier lol

It'd be great if a mod or someone could give me some info? thank you (:

Hello there. Did u even read all the post? like it says. At 1 April will add a mega thread to how even wants it. The staff will see if u got requirements and if is possible to exchange or reset your account. So you need to wait till that date. Then in that post you can do that question. Thanks.

• Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Hey, I have a account with 500+ hours on it, and I decided I was unhappy with the username so I create a new account 2 days ago..... and well today was announced that there you can change your username. Is there anyway I could get the usernames swapped? I really don't want to have to pay 600k, if I do I guess i'll be saving up for awhile. I was prepared to say goodbye to 500hrs and transfer everything over to the new account. It's a shame the announcement didn't come out a couple days earlier lol

It'd be great if a mod or someone could give me some info? thank you (:

Hello,

As Voldis4 explained, a thread will opened on April 1st. In there you will be able to ask for the change.

Please stay patient until then,

Have a nice day!

- Locked -

• Like 1