can´t login the game [SOLVED]

Mondkalb

Hello i just created an account and every time i try to start the game it says that my username or password are invalid even tough they are correct

Hello,

Did you activate your account? Upon registering, a verification e-mail has been sent. You must activate the account in order to be able to play.

If you did activate your account, you can try changing your password on the Dashboard. Make sure you dont have any special signs in your password, it needs to be only numbers and letters.

Please let me know if you manage to resolve your problem, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

Hey . u having the same problem from otehrs guys is the antivirus/windows defender that deleted or removed some file from the game. follow the steps from this post here:

this will fix because login/black screens infinite loadings is teh same reason

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/86857-url

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Hello,

Did you activate your account? Upon registering, a verification e-mail has been sent. You must activate the account in order to be able to play.

If you did activate your account, you can try changing your password on the Dashboard. Make sure you dont have any special signs in your password, it needs to be only numbers and letters.

Please let me know if you manage to resolve your problem, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

yes i activated my account and my password has no signs in it. I also tried to login with my phone which didn't work either

Hey . u having the same problem from otehrs guys is the antivirus/windows defender that deleted or removed some file from the game. follow the steps from this post here:

this will fix because login/black screens infinite loadings is teh same reason

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/86857-url

thanks i'll try that when i am back at home later