Pokemons over 900 after the merge of red and blue

Hahahaka

I hate to step out and ask what happen if xxxxxxxxx......................

but the management team never give out detail information when something big is going to happen on us

never

until we ask

you said we won't lose any pokemon

but how can you do that?

what happen if we have 900+ after the merge?

everyone knows the maximum number of pokemon we can store is 900

are you going to break that number to 67 pages?

then what if we have more than that in 2 servers?

are you going to store our pokemons into 2 computers connected to 2 different pools just like 2 servers?

we have to know

• Like 1

Tbh I can transfer some of my pokes to my alt for the meantime as to avoid bombarding my main accounts pc for the possibilities. tho my alts got 400+ pokes each.. I wish this will do and one more thing I also want to salvage the money and items I accumulated from red and transfer it to my blue acct.... #servermergewilldochaos #wishnottohappen

In my opinion red server is least populated than the lively blue thats why some wants to wish for merges. Also tbh I played in red for a long time and I found so many juvenile delinquents there so I think I dont want blue to be populated by juvenile delinquents. Also blue got more friendly players thats why I suggest red and yellow merge instead.

• Like 1

From the very first time I agree. This is questions that you staff need to answer before doing the merge. Red to blue or blue to red?. People like us that played every day support and donate this game need to know about. I'm very confused about all off this. So I really need to do some questions.

1-What happens if I got a character created at red with 300 play hours and my main character is at blue server is Over 1khours? I Will lose One off them?

2- i need to donate once more to restyle my character?

3-What Will happen with our created guilds?

4-i Will lose my pokémons ? Ivs/evs?

5-quest/progression/curency/donation coins/hoen excavation points and rank Will reset?

6-this merge Will create any type off potencial bug that a player need to avoid off?exemple: clear the friend list?

7- why as a blue/red player im forced to join a server that i actually do not like? When i joined ONLY existed 2 servers.

8-this merge Will be tested before really be make?

9-last question and the most important One, What Will be the process if something is wrong with our character when the merge is done we need to create like a image backup from everything?

Edited by Voldis4
  • Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Also I have been thinking of this merge since last year around november. The merge might also return this toxic queue of around 1k+ like it was at its first year of running. Players will again have to wait for more than 15mins to get in the game if this merge happens. Sometimes blue hits 800+ of online players and while red gets around 600. Also one more issue is this lag. The more players in a server the more laggy it gets. They made 3 servers to control lagging and and queues of 1k, yet now some wishes for merge, how ironic.. totally pointless to make several servers and merge them in the end. This is the first time i encountered an mmo planning to merge servers, too many risk ( bug, losing something and yet the worst corrupting data and retrieval issues

Edited by jhaydenite
  • Like 1

I think this need more details and even a pool from betwen servers because this im my opinion Will be a huge mistake to many risks for sure. I dont Will take Over 4/10 mins waiting to enter inside the game . When sometimes players need to force logout from visual/stuck problems. I work um real life and the 5/10 mins im wasting waiting for a queque is precious.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: