Bag froze then randomly threw a masterball at a rattata.

Teddyweddy

Hello,

Ive always been having issues with the bag taking a while to open if you havent used it after a period of time, but ive always ignored it since it only takes 20-30 seconds for it to unfreeze. However today i was on my mobile phone. I fat fingered the bag and it froze. I set my phone down. Looked at my laptop. And when it unfroze i just read the text "you thrown a master ball" at a random wild rattata... Is there anyway i can get back my masterball :( i had 2 masterballs in inventory and im sure I threw it at this rat...

Hello,

Ive always been having issues with the bag taking a while to open if you havent used it after a period of time, but ive always ignored it since it only takes 20-30 seconds for it to unfreeze. However today i was on my mobile phone. I fat fingered the bag and it froze. I set my phone down. Looked at my laptop. And when it unfroze i just read the text "you thrown a master ball" at a random wild rattata... Is there anyway i can get back my masterball :( i had 2 masterballs in inventory and im sure I threw it at this rat...

Hey @teddyweddy,

Im sorry for inconvenience.

Unfortunately it is not possible to refund your Master Ball like we can´t refund any other lost items, Pokémon or any other game progress. The bug occurs, like you already said, when you do not open your bag for a long time. Try to open the bag from time to time to avoid the bug. There is really nothing we can to in this case, Im sorry.

I still want to wish you a great day!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution