Don't know how to update the game [LOCKED]

Lickylemons

I'm on android and the game told me to update with the new version. I uninstalled the app and went back on the site and I tried downloading but once I'm done downloading it. It says theirs a problem and I cant down load it

Hey @Lickylemons,

Im sorry for inconvenience.

Could you specify your problem? Wich problem is occurring? Please write down any possibly important information.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Having the same problem. All of my apps are from the app store so updates are just a click away. Can't seem to find a way to push an update through so every time I hit login it says wrong version. download the latest version to play.

I'm on android and the game told me to update with the new version. I uninstalled the app and went back on the site and I tried downloading but once I'm done downloading it. It says theirs a problem and I cant down load it

Sorry for the late response, have your tried to download PRO on a other browser?

Having the same problem. All of my apps are from the app store so updates are just a click away. Can't seem to find a way to push an update through so every time I hit login it says wrong version. download the latest version to play.

Unfortunately you have to delete the old PRO version and download + install the new verion at our Download page everytime the games gets updated. Make sure to delete all previous PRO versiones to avoid any possible issues.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• 3 weeks later...
I have downloaded the update but when I login with the old name and password it is telling invalid username and password this had occurs when I update it silver and gold version

Silver server is Red + Blue merged, so now you need go to Dashboard to merge account. Gold is a Yellow server.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/88616-url

https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...