Helllllppp!!!!!!

Blackxd1

Hi, Nice to say hello, I really have a problem in the game, My main account is on the red server, I play on android, the truth today, when I start, I made a mistake and went to press the blue server, then I got ready to take the game to connect in the red, it tells me login but after it is in the beginning and it does not load me, could you help me?

Hi, Nice to say hello, I really have a problem in the game, My main account is on the red server, I play on android, the truth today, when I start, I made a mistake and went to press the blue server, then I got ready to take the game to connect in the red, it tells me login but after it is in the beginning and it does not load me, could you help me?

Hey @Blackxd1,

first of all, welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you, if you want you can introduce you a bit in our Player Introduction and Partings aeria. :)

But now, lets come to your problem. The switch from server to server itself should not generate any problem, many players do that and often. The problem may be the server back then. Some times, mostly after a server restart, you are in a ghost queue, a queue wich occurs when many players try to log in at the same time and thats may be the reason why you could login to Blue but not to Red.

However, in case the problem should still appear, let it me knowe by a reply at this topic, try also to give as much information about the issue as possible.

Kind regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution