Battles without exp gain

Pr0m3th3us

i just think its so stupid how you got to the elite four and get no experience from the battles with them. half of the point in the original games for the elite four is to help train your pokemon. this is causing me to lose interest in this i shouldnt have to go spend a week in the normal region trying to get to level 80 pokemon off of low level crap fights

you are not in a original game . also is stupid people get exp in el4 when people like me can destroy el4 in 5 mins.

if there was a way for me to dislike this comment i would because it is completely unhelpful and provides no worthwhile input

if there was a way for me to dislike this comment i would because it is completely unhelpful and provides no worthwhile input

yes u can dislike, anyway , that wans´t even necessary when is my opinion and i repected your opinion. just that anyway hahahaka just awnsered your question like you want to read" i think" have a nice day.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• 4 weeks later...
yes u can dislike, anyway , that wans´t even necessary when is my opinion and i repected your opinion. just that anyway hahahaka just awnsered your question like you want to read" i think" have a nice day.

Learn how you talk if you're going to try to be a smart ass