Just some questions

Unrullitarulli

Hey, I'm new to this game! Just started playing last night. I beat Brock with 2 lvl 15+ pokemon, and a bunch of lvl 7s and I was wondering where/ how I can lvl up those lvl 7 pokemon, what is the shiny rate (shiny charm?!) , and how long would this game take to complete/is there alot to do after the game besides bosses, and what are quests. Thanks guys -UnrulliTarulli

Hey, I'm new to this game! Just started playing last night. I beat Brock with 2 lvl 15+ pokemon, and a bunch of lvl 7s and I was wondering where/ how I can lvl up those lvl 7 pokemon, what is the shiny rate (shiny charm?!) , and how long would this game take to complete/is there alot to do after the game besides bosses, and what are quests. Thanks guys -UnrulliTarulli

Hey @UnrulliTarulli,

first of all, welcome to PRO! :CharYay: If you want, you can introduce you a bit in our Player Introduction and Partings - Aeria. :)

But lets come to your questiones:

You can level your Pokémon by batteling against wild Pokémon or trainer, there is no other way except Rare Candys which you may knowe already. You can also rebattle trainers by talking to them but they have a cooldown of 7 days (Gym leader and any other special fights are one time fights - its not possible to rebattle this ones). It may be a bit hard to level fresh caught Pokémon and raise them to the same strenght as your old Pokémon but the game is meant to be a bit harder and more grindy than the original. Keep in mind that you loose quite much exp when you switch your Pokémon in a fight. You also need much more exp when you evolve your Pokémon. The majority is evolving their Pokémon on the late 90´s because of that, but it is also possible to finish the game if they are evolved as soon as possible.

The shiny rate is 1/8192 on wild Pokémon. Some bosses have a lower rate. If you want, take a look at this text written by @Neroli:

▶︎ Regular shiny spawn rate :

Wild Pokemon — 1/8192

▶︎ Boss reward related :

Given Pokemon with MS by Naero — 1/1000

Given Pokemon without MS by Naero — 1/2000

Given Pokemon by The Pumpkin King — 1/4096

▶︎ Third time boss reward :

Selective reward — 1/4096

▶︎ Reanimated Pokemon in labs

Fossils — 1/1000

▶︎ Daycare Center :

Healed Pokemon — 1/4096

▶︎ Abandoned Pokemon :

Blue Pokeball — 1/500

▶︎ Magikarp Saleman NPC (Route 3 Pokecenter)

Magikarp magikarp.png1/500

▶︎ Pokemon findable in Headbutt/Digspot/Excavation Site or Pokemon overworld interactable/Legendary :

Shiny locked

Some boss rewards are also to 100% shiny, you can check here which ones.

How long you need to finish the story of the game depends on your playing style, I cant give you a accurate information about that. It is also hard to say where the story ends and the lategame begins. After the story you still have many things to do like catching legendary Pokémon, finishing the Poké Dex, doing your underground train quest or hunting Pokémon for your PvP team. We also have some monthly events like the current Easter Event. You may need more game progress to participate at the connected egg-hunt event but dont worry, more events will follow. :D

I hope I was able to answer your questiones good enough. :)

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution