I can not login

Nscjr

I was playing and was directed to the login screen. I tried logging in again, but to no avail.

Hello @nscjr,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

With the information you gave, it sounds like the server where crashed, came back up and you where caught in the ghost queue. In case of that you have to wait a moment before the game let you re-enter the server.

Ghost queue or invisible queue is a queue with a longer time taken to get into the game as the servers need to process everyone trying to log in at the same time. You may experience it usually when the servers are back up after a maintenance or a server crash when a surge of people trying to get into the game instantly. When it says "Logging in..." just give it some time. It will takes a few minutes to get into the game.

This may be the reason for login issue. Let me knowe if you can login now, in case you can not I will try to help you to solve the issue.

Regards Xylos.

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Thanks for the clarification. He was back to normal yesterday. I left the login screen after confirming for a few minutes and managed to log in. I went in normally today. Thank you!

Thanks for the clarification. He was back to normal yesterday. I left the login screen after confirming for a few minutes and managed to log in. I went in normally today. Thank you!

Okay, glad to hear there is no bigger issue. :)

I will lock this topic now since the issue is solved. I wish you a good day!

Regards Xylos

- Locked -

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution