Sooo... Are Blaziken and Dugtrio banned, or not?

Olker

Some of us are confused in Yellow server. As rules say, Blaziken and Dugtrio are now banned, however we have heard that they are not yet banned due to the blue and red server merge, after that happens, the ladder will be reset again, and just then will Dugtrio and Blaziken be banned. My question is, does this apply to the yellow server too? Are they still not banned here?

Yeah, ladder has been reset April 1st as usual. The problem is that someone said that they were going to reset it AGAIN after the blue and red server merge, which makes me think if it will also be applied to us in yellow server.

Yeah, ladder has been reset April 1st as usual. The problem is that someone said that they were going to reset it AGAIN after the blue and red server merge, which makes me think if it will also be applied to us in yellow server.

For now Blaziken and Arena Trap ability are still allowed.When the Red and Blue server will merge,a new season will start on all three server and then it will be banned.Wait for the new season.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png