Masterball bug ? [LOCKED]

Larssen

I just found a vulpix I wanted to catch and when I swapped to the item menu, my game froze for like 5 sec and then it just threw my master ball without me even clicking anything since I couldnt even see the item menu.

Snipe

Hi,

You made several battles without opening your bag. It causes the game to freeze when you then open your bag.. But, meanwhile, I noticed that the game stays "operate", as it already happened to me to instant run away once the freeze passes.

I assume, during your frozen time, you just clicked on the masterball position.

Sorry for your loss, you can avoid it by opening the bag every now and then while hunting.

Sincerely,

• 2 months later...
HI GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED EV TRAINING CELIBI FOR SP ATK THEN I CAUGHT A SPYDUCK PLZ DONT ANT IT FOR A MASTER BALL PLZ HELP DID NOT EVEN ATTEMP TO CAPTURE A DUCK....

Hi there, Sorry for the inconveniences that occurred due to the Bag Glitch.

If your game freezes when opening up the bag, do not click anything. The client will sort itself out. You can avoid it by opening their bag every 5-10 minutes when farming, or simply waiting when it glitches. As quoted,

• Bag Glitch and Crash

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle, as it will maintain your bag updated.

In your situation, as well as the OT's situation, we can't possibly refund your masterball as you do not have video evidence of this occurring. We do not accept Gifs/Photos especially in cases like this.

Really sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand. Next time, please don't take another player's thread and use it as your own. Nevertheless, you may obtain a Master Ball from PvP Masters for 10 PvP Coins.

As this isn't originally your thread and there is not much else I can say, I will now be locking this thread. Good luck and have a great day.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.