INTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL PRO IN ANDROID

Mexicannoob

Hi folks!

some Player got issues installing PRO to their Android Devices...

well I have a Solution that may help you fix this issue ...

fun facts!

Parsing error meaning - Parsing error occurs on app installment. When you try to install an application suddenly a window pop-ups saying "there is a problem parsing the package" which means the application cannot be installed due to apk parser i.e. parsing issue. While troubleshooting, you probably noticed that the problem parse package issues often comes when you try to install an APK file. This parse error occurs mostly while downloading the app from play store directly & many times (for root users) even if you try making changes to the apps manifest file, still parsing the package error occurs. so heres a guide on how to solve this issue :)

Step 1 : make sure you allowed "install from unknown sources" on your mobile to check this this go to : settings > security > click on “Unknown sources.” or if your running on Nougat try settings > apps > click on the 3 dots ( special access ) > install unknown apps > then allow everything

Step 2 : Downloading from Pro site ( APk File ) after finishing u will mostly receive " pharsing error " ( dont worry your still good ) Step 3 : On your mobile Open google drive > shared with me > look for the file (chocomint.apk )click on the 3 dots > download ( again downloading file :p )

Step 4 : Once done downloading dont do anything yet, it should prompt you to the installation process just click ok, wait and done if it doesnt prompt you to the installation process go to "my files" > look for the apk > click and install by then it should work

I hope this helps

here are some SS that can provide some visual support (not in the correct order of steps)

4264c2aa3776ebf65aee5581ad10dced.png

a451e70d4d40d8bf213694900d623f91.png

a0080897101f411dbb099358bef56e1a.png

389e7387678f26b004821340857a053a.png

8403d653edd0a90411469c2aa900615b.png

99773f77527f95a0e9af4a38fa36b724.png

0cc0b1b3098b858c86e3b526fedc01b8.png

7a1f7dff9c7178bdcf724b5d64044a1c.png

If you still need help

Simply ask for me in this Useful Discord Server

⬇️

https://discord.gg/ZXpMJFf

⬆️

and i will work with you 1 on 1

Hopefully it helps folks

kind regards

-Strategist

Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi folks! :RowletHeart:

some Player got issues installing PRO to their Android Devices...

well I have a Solution that may help you fix this issue ...

fun facts!

Parsing error meaning - Parsing error occurs on app installment. When you try to install an application suddenly a window pop-ups saying "there is a problem parsing the package" which means the application cannot be installed due to apk parser i.e. parsing issue. While troubleshooting, you probably noticed that the problem parse package issues often comes when you try to install an APK file. This parse error occurs mostly while downloading the app from play store directly & many times (for root users) even if you try making changes to the apps manifest file, still parsing the package error occurs. so heres a guide on how to solve this issue :)

Step 1 : make sure you allowed "install from unknown sources" on your mobile to check this this go to : settings > security > click on “Unknown sources.” or if your running on Nougat try settings > apps > click on the 3 dots ( special access ) > install unknown apps > then allow everything

Step 2 : Downloading from Pro site ( APk File ) after finishing u will mostly receive " pharsing error " ( dont worry your still good ) Step 3 : On your mobile Open google drive > shared with me > look for the file (chocomint.apk )click on the 3 dots > download ( again downloading file :p )

Step 4 : Once done downloading dont do anything yet, it should prompt you to the installation process just click ok, wait and done if it doesnt prompt you to the installation process go to "my files" > look for the apk > click and install by then it should work

I hope this helps

here are some SS that can provide some visual support (not in the correct order of steps)

bYEl3Cy.jpg

qoNE53s.jpg

k80u9UY.jpg

RrILP8X.jpg

cl7XGXb.jpg

U0wyj8f.jpg

2UDWutE.jpg

rOfYCPL.jpg

If you still need help

Simply ask for me in this Useful Discord Server

⬇️

https://discord.gg/ZXpMJFf

⬆️

and i will work with you 1 on 1

Hopefully it helps folks

kind regards

-Strategist

Some problem by app mega on Android download option

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I downloaded from this site ....and after download when I went to install it ..it said where to extract files ....is this nt an APK I it a zip file ....it's nt saying install but rather saying extract file to where like it is a zip file

Hi bro which Mobile u used and android version because I can't download pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...