Full Dex service, Daycare xD

Lenox06

IGN: Lenox06

IGN dex account: xBlackx06

Server: Gold

Guild: None

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/X2NAyVK

Discord DM: Hades#8176

Side note, In case you want something and I'm not online in the game, you can also leave a pm in discord or at the lend or dex channel. Cheers.

1. Daycare service:

- moves usually cost around 15k, i charge only 2k and the moves price (17k total)

- you pay after i return the pokemon with the selected move

- you have to come to me or pay for my transport

- you have to tell me which move to replace.

2. Dex service:

- Only 2k per pokemon. I have every pokemon that can be caught in the game. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, etc. from 1 to 721 except legendaries.

- my dex account is always gonna be in Vermilion, I'm not moving around, so you come there if you need it.

- telll me only the numbers representing each poke you need:

- make sure you write your pokes, numbers only and grouped 5 with 5, Example: 51, 28, 91, 195, 95.

- payment is given for each 5 pokes (10k per trade) unless you pay with cc, bm, ms... then you pay at the start.

- no discounts, no matter how many you need.

If you are pleased or displeased with my service leave a comment xD sankyuu!

Edited by Lenox06

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Need bulbausr, ivysaur, charmander, charmeleon, gloom, persian, primeape, poliwhirl, poliwrath, magneton, farfetch'd, dodrio, dewgong, shelder, cloyster, cubone, marowak, htimonchan, rhyhorn, chansey, kangaskhan, seadra, seaking, jynx, electabuzz, magmar, pinsir, vaporeon, flareon, porygon, omanyte, omastar, kabutops, aerodactyl

Not sure if u do legendaries but if so

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...