• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IGN: Lenox06

IGN dex account: xBlackx06

Server: Gold

Guild: Team Magma

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/X2NAyVK

Discord DM: Hades#8176

Side note, In case you want something and i'm not online in the game, you can also leave a pm in discord or at the lend or dex channel. Cheers.

1. Daycare service:

- moves usually cost around 15k, i charge only 2k and the moves price (17k total)

- you pay after i return the pokemon with the selected move

- you have to come to me or pay for my transport

- you have to tell me which move to replace.

2. Dex service:

- Only 2k per pokemon. I have every pokemon that can be caught in the game. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, etc. from 1 to 721 except legendaries.

- you have to give the pokes back

- my dex account is always gonna be in Vermilion, i'm not moving around so you come there if you need it.

- telll me only the numbers representing each poke you need:

- make sure you write your pokes, numbers only and grouped 5 with 5, Example: 51, 28, 91, 195, 95.

- make sure you have 5 spots empty in your team before doing trades

- payment is given for each 5 pokes (10k per trade) unless you pay with cc, bm, ms... then you pay at the start.

- accepting ms, cc, bms as payment also... 210k cc, 210k 30d ms, 110k 15d ms, 100k bm.

- no discounts, no matter how many you need.

3. Evolution service.

I'm basically lending you pokemons to evolve. Have full evolution service, all 1st forms.

As well as before i'm not lowering the price or giving discounts no matter how many you need.

Say which pokemons you need to evolve, they will be lend to you for 1 day, prices will depend on rarity:

- tier 1-5 will cost 4k per poke. Lowest tier of the pokemon you want will be taken. Use reborn bot to check.

[spoiler="[b]Tier 1-5 with 1 evolution[/b]"]Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Sandslash, Vulpix, Zubat, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Psyduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Doduo, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Drowzee, Krabby, Voltorb, Exeggcute, Cubone, Lickitung, Koffing, Tangela, Goldeen, Staryu, Onix, Magikarp,Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Chincou, Natu, Sunkern, Wooper, Yanma, Misdreavus, Snubbul, Teddiursa, Slugma, Houndour, Phanpy, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Taillow, Wingull, Surskit, Makuhita, Skitty, Budew, Carvanha, Numel, Shuppet, Bidoof, Cherubi, Glameow, Stunky, Bronzor, Finneon, Patrat,

[spoiler="[b]Tier 1-5 with 2 evolution[/b]"]Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Pichu, Nidoran female, Nidoran male, Oddish, Poliwag, Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Geodude, Gastly, Magnemite, Rhyhorn, Horsea, Mareep, Azurill, Hoppip, Swinub, Wurmple, Lotad, Seedot, Whismur, Electrike, Snorunt, Spheal, Clamperl, Starly, Scatterbug,

- tier 6-9 will cost 5k per poke. Lowest tier of the pokemon you want will be taken. Use reborn bot to check.

[spoiler="[b]Tier 6-9 with 1 evolution[/b]"]Mime Jr, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Omanyte, Kabuto, Munchlax, Bonsly, Aipom, Murkrow, Wynaut, Pineco, Gligar, Scyher, Sneasel, Remoraid, Mantyke, Shroomish, Nosepass, Meditite, Gulpin, Spoink, Wailmer, Cacnea, Swablu, Barboach, Corpish, Baltoy, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Kricketot, Cranidos, Shieldon, Combee, Burmy, Buizel, Drifloon, Shellos, Buneary, Chingling, Riolu, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Croagunk, Snover, Purrloin, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Munna, Blitzle, Woobat, Drillbur, Cottonee, Petilil, Darumaka, Dwebble, Scraggy, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Trubbish, Zorua, Minccino, Ducklett, Deerling, Karrablast, Ammongus, Joltik, Ferroseed, Frillish, Elgyem, Cubchoo, Shelmet, Nienfoo, Golett, Pawniard, Rufflet, Vullaby, Larvesta, Bunnelby, Litleo, Skiddo, Pancham, Inkay, Binacle, Skrelp, Clauncher, Helioptile, Tyrunt, Amaura, Phantump, Pumpkacoo, Bergmite, Noibat,

[spoiler="[b]Tier 6-9 with 2 evolution[/b]"]Bulbasaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Happiny, Tyrogue, Eevee, Porygon, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Togepi, Larvitar, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Nincada, Aron, Trapinch, Duskull, Bagon, Beldum, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Gible, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Pidove, Roggenrola, Timburr, Tympole, Sewaddle, Venipede, Sandile, Gothita, Solosis, Vanillite, Klink, Tynamo, Axew, Litwick, Deino, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Fletchling, Flabebe, Honedge, Goomy,

Read below before asking for evolution lending.

Note i'm not lending evolution pokemons for more than 1 day. If you ask me to lend you X number of pokemons, but you only manage to finish just half or just a few of them, i will not return the money just because you are lazy. So i suggest you ask for a reasonable amount of pokemons then come back for the rest. Either way its up to you. *Note, i'm working on making all pokemons as close as possible to their evolution / evolutions (last one). Can't do anything about happiness so good luck with that one xD

If you are pleased or displeased with my service leave a comment xD sankyuu!

TEAM MAGMA FTW XD

i need 13 evolution data tier 1-5 Pokemon are enough

IGN:kannan005

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...