No login in the game

Rxnwenzo

Hi ... I hope you have a good day ...

I want to report that the game does not let me enter it is loading on the login screen ... I play from a mobile in the Android version ... I hope you can help me ... thanks in advance ..

Hi ... I hope you have a good day ...

I want to report that the game does not let me enter it is loading on the login screen ... I play from a mobile in the Android version ... I hope you can help me ... thanks in advance ..

Hey @Rxnwenzo,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Before you follow the steps mentioned in @AyeStewiee´s link we should check where exactly you have this loading issues.

For me it sounds like you are still on the login screen and wait for a login, without any blackscreen or other issues. In this case, when no other message apperas besides the "logging in" message, you may be caught in a ghost queue wich is appearing when many player try to login at the same time. You need to wait 1-2 minutes in this case.

More information regarding the ghost queue:

Ghost queue or invisible queue is a queue with a longer time taken to get into the game as the servers need to process everyone trying to log in at the same time. You may experience it usually when the servers are back up after a maintenance or a server crash when a surge of people trying to get into the game instantly. When it says "Logging in..." just give it some time. It will takes a few minutes to get into the game.

In case you pass through the login screen and you have a loading map issue, @AyeStewiee´s link may help you to solve your problem and if you didnt, please tell us which message appears when you try to login. In this screenshot for example "Connecting To Server".

A5P3yTm.png

Let us knowe which issue you had and if you can login right now.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution