pvp

Sgarac

so I nearly beat a guy. he was about to send his last poke. but then I waited 10 mins and he never sent it out. game kicked me out by saying I am afk. now I log back in and I lost rank. wtf is this? that was my victory. now I lost the match. devs please look Into this

Sin_titulo-4.png

so I nearly beat a guy. he was about to send his last poke. but then I waited 10 mins and he never sent it out. game kicked me out by saying I am afk. now I log back in and I lost rank. wtf is this? that was my victory. now I lost the match. devs please look Into this

Hey @sgarac,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Normally it shouldnt be possible to lose a ranked game because you have to wait for your opponents turn and be AFK and get finally kicked because of that. In the past there where some issues about never ending PvP-Battles but the issue was fixed and never occurred again.

Unfortunately we cant reset this unlucky lose, we apologize. In case you have a similar case in future, you can avoid a kick because of beeing AFK by sending a message in any chat after the symstem tells you you are AFK. However, in case this should happen again or you have a never ending PvP-Battle, please report it in our Bug Resolution Center, if possible with evidence.

I hope this was just a isolated case and will not happen again. I wish you a great day!

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution