George Quest

Dysproz

Hello,

I wanted to follow this guide to unlock Boss George: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/64764-url

But the first step doesn't work for me. I caught Suicune. And I've been back to the place where I caught it (I surfed over every tile), but nothing happens. I also checked on top of the bell tower (step 2), but the scientist isn't there yet.

Can someone help me?

dGi82ug.png

Hello,

I wanted to follow this guide to unlock Boss George: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/64764-url

But the first step doesn't work for me. I caught Suicune. And I've been back to the place where I caught it (I surfed over every tile), but nothing happens. I also checked on top of the bell tower (step 2), but the scientist isn't there yet.

Can someone help me?

Hey @Dysproz,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Have you also tried to enter the spot where you caught your legendary dog (Secluded Lake in case of Suicune) with your dog at the first spot of your party? Sometimes it does only work in this way.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @Dysproz,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Have you also tried to enter the spot where you caught your legendary dog (Secluded Lake in case of Suicune) with your dog at the first spot of your party? Sometimes it does only work in this way.

Kind regards Xylos

Yes I have tried that as well, I forgot to mention that.

dGi82ug.png

Yes I have tried that as well, I forgot to mention that.

Hey,

is is possible for you to send a screenshot about that issue where you enter the spot with your legendary dog at the first place of your party? I want to avoid any missunderstanding before I´m asking a Content Scripter for help.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

@Xylos the message showed up now, when I left secluded lake

I might have used escape rope previous times

Okay, thanks for the info. Glad to see that the issue is solved and no Content Scripter was needed.

I will lock this topic now since the issue is solved. I wish you a great day! :)

Kind regards Xylos