There's no sailor to go virdian city at lilicove city harbour [FIXED]

Tanujj

I had defeated hoen elite 4 and went to kanto. There I had a quest in which I had to show illumise but unfortunately I didn't have illumise. So I went to hoen again to catch illumise after catching illumise I went to lilicove city. In lilicove city harbour there's no sailor which can took me kanto again. Please kindly help me to fix bug

Screenshot_2018-04-14-17-00-02-373_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.4d0bba2fcf3f44dde35a726c8a0f4530.png

I had defeated hoen elite 4 and went to kanto. There I had a quest in which I had to show illumise but unfortunately I didn't have illumise. So I went to hoen again to catch illumise after catching illumise I went to lilicove city. In lilicove city harbour there's no sailor which can took me kanto again. Please kindly help me to fix bug

Hey @Tanujj,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

The issue of some disapparing NPC´s is known and worked on. There is currently no ETA when this issue is fixed. In meanwhile please stay patient.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution