We need your opinion: Guild Island

Eaty

Hi! I am the Guild Leader of Syndicate!

We thought this was really cool and it's a great idea!

We also thought that 20m might be to high for many guilds.

One more thing brought up was if we could make own ''requirements'' for guild islands.. like u need to be member for 50h in guild to enter or something like that!

Great Great Idea!! We stand behind!!

• Like 5
Logopit_1518536615357-512x288.png[MEDIA=imgur]Y1a8rHf[/MEDIA]

• Developer
Hi! I am the Guild Leader of Syndicate!

We thought this was really cool and it's a great idea!

We also thought that 20m might be to high for many guilds.

One more thing brought up was if we could make own ''requirements'' for guild islands.. like u need to be member for 50h in guild to enter or something like that!

Great Great Idea!! We stand behind!!

Thank you for your opinion. The guild limit is currently 100 members and if every member donates 200k it's already enough.

Please note, that this is something not every guild should have access to. It's a reward for hardworking guilds that are willing to invest the money.

The hours requirement is not to create but to enter the island. This is to avoid abuse.

Edited by Eaty
  • Like 2

Hello Wally! I'm the Guild Leader of Celestial!~

I'm absolutely stoked on this idea, and have asked my members to help give suggestions and ideas and what there opinions are!

I will update this post once I've gathered some others questions and concerns!! Its about time Guilds got some loving ♡

Edited by Burdy

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

Hello, i'm an active player and currently a guild member of PaxAertena.

This is a great idea for the game where we can make guilds more alive and lively. but 20m is just too much. Even though you said that we can have every member to donate. There are some of my guild members that are not active and are just not playing anymore so it will all depends on my guild leader.

Overall this would be a good idea for not just me and my fellow guild members. all of us at PaxAertena will support this idea

• Like 2

I would agree with most overs, i am the guild leader of WhiteSyndicate on Yellow, and we are a social guild... It seems like this game guild wise is dominated by your PVP Rank and items in your bank instead of the content in your guild, our guild bank may be quite full but it certainly couldn't accommodate that. With being an open guild like many others we accept members from all area's of the game, Asking everyone for a donation of 200k may seem unfair to the players that are still progressing. 10mill to buy the island and 2.5mill to change spawns/places would be much more approachable. We at :) Maybe for now just adding stuff to the 'manage' area on guild social might be enough :)

A guild officer of mine suggested the following - "My suggestion is to add breaking crystals to the guild island like in love island makes it more bearable for ppl pay more money to it"

Another thought from another officer which i think may be appropriate to the proposed price tag - "A better way since 200k is a lot for some people we could ask for like a 20k donation if you thought it was a good idea, as it was mentioned before we didnt want to be one of those guilds with terrible membership costs"

More ideas and suggestions may follow in due course.

Edited by coletaylor
  • Like 7

Proud Leader of the Gold Server Guild: WhiteSyndicate

Guild Forum Post - Join Now!

imageedit_2_2873296163.jpg

Hello @Eaty :SquirtleSquad:

Im the Lead of the biggest German Guild Neosphere and we are totaly hyped for this!!

It extremly motivates to collecting the money to offers this to our beloved members:RowletHeart:

I need to note, that 20m is kinda massiv of a price. Ofc, if everyone spends some money then it´s easy but I guess i speak for alot of Guild Leads:

We realy realy dont wanna ask our members for money.

I recommend 10-15m for the insland.

• Like 3

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

Red Riders 1 of 3 Guild leaders (yellow server)

I feel like being sinnoh champion to get to the island is too much of a limiting factor, preventing guild members to enjoy the guild island. Especially with the requirements to get to sinnoh, no map for sinnoh, and with the the guild island price tag so high. With the price tag so high, it would almost require asking members of the guild to help towards the guild island, even though they themselves wont be able to enjoy said island

• Like 1

Hello! I´m the leader of galactics guild and we have been talking about the island nonstop after the post came up and we can say that we are so hyped for the new upcoming island! Idea o not it would be an awesome new area for our members to use.

The only problem we see is that the price is to high.. 20m is an extremely amount of money...not all the guilds could pay up that amount... If the price could be cheaper that would be swell! We think that a fair price for an island would be 15 to 10 m!!!

We have talk to our members about what would they like in the island and here are some ideas...

Headbut trees around the island

Dig holes in caves or on the ground

Pokecenter

A pokemart with the usual and maybe some tms

Some berry plants along the way

Some nps to make some money

Maybe a boss with some rewards

We will update this post if we have some other ideas to pit on the island!

Team Magikarp's

TeamMagikarpTopMember.pngIn TeamMagikarp we have 5 active guilds,

On all the servers we look forward to seeing this project in practice. We are more than 400 members who support your project.

Active guild leaders and administrators

ClaudioReis13, BrunoIlha, Rafael99, Xand7ost, LoreXD, Drinn, HannibalPh

1519946048388.png

Edited by OmegaTk
  • Like 7

BrunoIlha / Bruno Omega

28379411_2093878357562943_5779228511789933349_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=45c06b756c560036446b7845833b907a&oe=5B13E8CD

Conheça nossa página com o Detonado em Português

ProDetonado.tk

mito_detonado_2.png