Lost pokemon fall server red :c

Janocacique

apologize nose where this thread goes well

I come to tell you a bit what happened to put them in context, with the arrival of the event, I decided to catch an exeggcute modest, I spent almost the weekend to find a decent one, until about 12:45 am I got my chile I found an epic +20 modest, but after a while the server goes down (red), I told myself the normal thing, but when I went back inside I realized that the pokemon did not have it, I wanted to know what can I do? Who can I talk ?, I do not know if it serves as something after I caught 4 more examples to see if it was solved, of which I deleted 3 and left the most decent one and then I went to buy ultraball, I really did not take screenshots, because I did not expect this that will happen.

apologize nose where this thread goes well

I come to tell you a bit what happened to put them in context, with the arrival of the event, I decided to catch an exeggcute modest, I spent almost the weekend to find a decent one, until about 12:45 am I got my chile I found an epic +20 modest, but after a while the server goes down (red), I told myself the normal thing, but when I went back inside I realized that the pokemon did not have it, I wanted to know what can I do? Who can I talk ?, I do not know if it serves as something after I caught 4 more examples to see if it was solved, of which I deleted 3 and left the most decent one and then I went to buy ultraball, I really did not take screenshots, because I did not expect this that will happen.

Hey @janocacique,

Im sorry for this delayed answer.

However, It seems you lost your Pokémon due a server rollback. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about this.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Im very sorry for you, to avoid a similar case, make sure to relog immediately after you caught a good Pokémon. This will save the Pokémon instantly.

I wish you the very best for your future hunts.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution