Can't Log in/merge succesfully

Erlian

Hi there,

I've read all about the merge stuff but still I can't log in or merge succesfully to the new server. I have just one account in blue server and everytime I log in Dashboard and click "merge is required", It brings me to a screen that sais that the page is not found.

What can I do? I don't know how to fix this and keep playing...

Thanks for the help,

Erlian

You have to log in and go into support. There you can transfer your character data over to the new server. Of course this just leads to another question. Every time I try after doing this it says "Server Locked" and I can't log in despite transfering my information from the Red Server to the Silver Server. I checked the Server Status and it shows as online. What is even going on?

You have to log in and go into support. There you can transfer your character data over to the new server. Of course this just leads to another question. Every time I try after doing this it says "Server Locked" and I can't log in despite transfering my information from the Red Server to the Silver Server. I checked the Server Status and it shows as online. What is even going on?

Hey @ReinaReeves,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

This message was sent at our official PRO Discord server:

Just wait if you get redirected and browser restart doesn't work. It's just cached. Maybe try incognito if you are that inpatient.

For more information about the merge, check out this topic.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Yeah, I went to support but I don't know where to click there. I suppose it is in Resolution Center but still brings me to a page that sais "not found".

I don't really know what to do.

Do I have to wait until the merge is completed?

Even if I have just one account into blue server, do I have to merge it into the new server? If so, how am I supposed to do it if it gives me error everytime?

Thanks and sorry for the bother..

Hey @ReinaReeves,

Regards Xylos

Xylos, my account is already in silver server, the website says the servers are on, but when I try to log in the game says the servers are locked. I'm confused. What should I do?

• Like 1

Hey @ReinaReeves,

Regards Xylos

That didn't answer my question at all. I already did the merging process. What I am trying to figure out is why I can't log in despite the servers showing as "online" in the server status page. Is this due to the servers being tested? Or was there a problem when I attempted to transfer my data over to the Silver Server?

Xylos, my account is already in silver server, the website says the servers are on, but when I try to log in the game says the servers are locked. I'm confused. What should I do?

That didn't answer my question at all. I already did the merging process. What I am trying to figure out is why I can't log in despite the servers showing as "online" in the server status page. Is this due to the servers being tested? Or was there a problem when I attempted to transfer my data over to the Silver Server?

It seems like the server are up but locked, try it again from time to time or take a look at our Discord server for new announcements. You should have access soon.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution