Can't Log in/merge succesfully

Erlian

Like Erlian. I don't know how to tranfer my character data over to the new server. I have only a account at Blue. Which server do i log in?

Thanks

This question has already been answered twice in this thread. Check out the links that Xylos posted and you will get your answers.

Like Erlian. I don't know how to tranfer my character data over to the new server. I have only a account at Blue. Which server do i log in?

Thanks

Hey @nhocngusay,

you have only one account and play only on blue but you can login with your account on all server, even when you never did. Now you have to merge your Blue progress with your Red progress even when you dont have some progress on Red. You can see at this FAQ how to merge.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

If someone can answear me too... that'd be good since the post is mine. Don't wanna sound rude, everyone can ask whatever they want but I'd like an answear since I made this post.. xD

The links Xylos posted answer your questions as well hun.

Yeah, I went to support but I don't know where to click there. I suppose it is in Resolution Center but still brings me to a page that sais "not found".

I don't really know what to do.

Do I have to wait until the merge is completed?

Even if I have just one account into blue server, do I have to merge it into the new server? If so, how am I supposed to do it if it gives me error everytime?

Thanks and sorry for the bother..

If someone can answear me too... that'd be good since the post is mine. Don't wanna sound rude, everyone can ask whatever they want but I'd like an answear since I made this post.. xD

Sorry, you are totally right, its your topic, I just answerd the other questiones too because of the huge ammount of questiones at the moment.

Like i wrote a second ago (Me missed each other):

You have only one account and play only on blue but you can login with your account on all server, even when you never did. Now you have to merge your Blue progress with your Red progress even when you dont have some progress on Red. You can see at this FAQ how to merge.

And for the website:

Just wait if you get redirected and browser restart doesn't work. It's just cached. Maybe try incognito if you are that inpatient. @here

You can also try a other web-browser.

I hope this answer helps you.

I will lock this topic now as its not a collecting topic, if you have other questiones, please create a new one.

Regards Xylos

- Locked -

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution