Merge problems

Mccloud95

does this mean silver is up and running? because i cant log on. merging worked tho :)

The silver server just crashed. Admins are already aware of it, so it should not take long for the server to be up again. Meanwhile, please be patient as they are rebooting the server.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, thanks! i tried changing my password, made sure its alphanumerical but still got the invalid username or password error. only on silver, same credentials go through on gold. i'll post again if the error persists after said reboot. cheers

okay so the Invalid Username or Password error persists. things i want to notice are, i can log into gold server with no problem and could do so even before i changed password. i've also tried logging in from an android and used different accounts with same results. even on the second account gold server works while silver shows invalid credentials error. i've also downloaded the game from another mirror and the problem remains. pls halp my pokemon need me