Merge problems

Mccloud95

Hello everyone, i'm facing some trouble due to the merge.

I tried to log and for the silver server it says tha i'm using wrong username and pass, in the gold server there's the account i did in yellow server which i never used.

How can i take back my account i had in red server? I'll be really pissed if i'll find out that won't be possible.

Thanks.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to log and for the silver server it says tha i'm using wrong username and pass, in the gold server there's the account i did in yellow server which i never used.

How can i take back my account i had in red server? I'll be really [bad Word]ed if i'll find out that won't be possible.

Thanks.

Hello.

Same problem here. There is not anymore the red version and my progress is not transferred to the new versions (I can only log in to gold server).

I don't want start all over again.

I have a problem trying merge my accounts, can't autentic my user. I put my dates correctly, i have been able to log in normally to the profile.

Hey all,

when you cant access the server because of the Invalid username or Password issue, you have to merge first. Everything you should knowe about the merge is answered here, also how you do it. But keep in mind:

Merge page will be taken down for around 10 minutes to fix a bug with the region lock.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

How can i take back my account i had in red server? I'll be really [bad Word]ed if i'll find out that won't be possible.

Thanks.

This happened to me also but with the blue server, when I am trying to merge them!!

Hey all,

when you cant access the server because of the Invalid username or Password issue, you have to merge first. Everything you should knowe about the merge is answered here, also how you do it. But keep in mind:

Kind regards Xylos

When i merge my account he tell me that the password is invalid. Fix it. I've buy 200 coin, please i don't wont to lose it.

Screenshot_69.thumb.png.cb8fade6605f6ec21f83f54e68e9ccf5.png

When i merge my account he tell me that the password is invalid. Fix it. I've buy 200 coin, please i don't wont to lose it.

Hey,

Merge page will be taken down for around 10 minutes to fix a bug with the region lock.

Im sorry for that, please stay patient for a bit. :)

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution