need help [SOLVED]

Inf3cted

i do the merge but i cant login in the silver server , if i go to gold is ok , but in silver i cant login someone help me

Hey @inf3cted,

do you get the Server is currently locked message? If yes, you are not supposed to login at the moment. Please stay patient and try it again from time to time, If not tell me which message is appearing please.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Silver server is down for now :) That's why you can't connect even if you merged your accounts already.

Please be patient, it's a normal thing for the server to be down, like it was sometimes with red or blue before the merge. Nothing to worry about :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

i do the merge but i cant login in the silver server , if i go to gold is ok , but in silver i cant login someone help me
Hi there,

First, make sure that you have sucecssfully merged both your Red and Blue accounts. You can do the merge on the dashboard. If you've already done so, have either of you tried to reset your password and ensure that your password is alphanumerical? If not, please try to reset your password. Multiple players have reported that this fixes the error for them. Also, be 100% sure that you've done the merge and you don't have the [Merge is Required] dialogue on your dashboard anymore. If this is not the case, please let me know so I can forward this issue.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

thanks , but is ok now
As your issue is solved, I'll now lock this topic and I wish you a good day!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.