My Pokemon copied themselves into my Team and now they are stucked there

Kleenebabsi

Hi,

after the merge I noticed that some Kanto-Pokemon were in my Team. I'm in Jotho and shouldn't be able to reach them. As i tried to put them into the bank nothing happpend.

I would release the once out of the team but if I do so, will the Pokemon with the identical ID on the bank be released too? They are no special Pokemon, I just want to know and don't want to be a bug-user.

And while I mentioned Bug-using: I got 55 coints in my Store but I think I had less then 55. I think I had 20 or something? Is this an other bug or did I miss an Info?

Looking forward,

Babsi

Hi,

after the merge I noticed that some Kanto-Pokemon were in my Team. I'm in Jotho and shouldn't be able to reach them. As i tried to put them into the bank nothing happpend.

I would release the once out of the team but if I do so, will the Pokemon with the identical ID on the bank be released too? They are no special Pokemon, I just want to know and don't want to be a bug-user.

And while I mentioned Bug-using: I got 55 coints in my Store but I think I had less then 55. I think I had 20 or something? Is this an other bug or did I miss an Info?

Looking forward,

Babsi

Hello,

Did you have this problem after the latest maintenance? Last maintenance should have fixed this exact issue for everyone.

Please let me know when is the last time you logged in and had this problem,

Until then,

Have a nice day!

My first login after my merge was at 21:35 (9:35pm MESZ - 10 minutes)

Way after the last maintenance.

I tried again at 10:05pm. Nothing changed for me ....

Are you ingame now? If you are, please let me know your username and log out so we can help you.

EDIT: Your problem should be fixed now, please let me know if everything is alright now.

Hello,

i have the same problem.

i'm currently in Hoenn and have a Pokemon from Kanto in my team and can't put in in the bank (or switch it).

My Username is "Alsarus" ; SIlver server

Alsarus

Do you still have this problem after a client relog?

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Errr... Lets put it to the pokemon are gone onto the bank now, but now I am stuck in bug catching area.... -.-"

So, your previous issue is solved? You dont have Kanto Pokémon in your team anymore?

For your stuck issue:

▪︎ Try Alt+Tab

▪︎ Use an Escape Rope

▪︎ Try battling another player and losing, this should bring you back to your last visited Pokecenter

▪︎ Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh arrow on the bottom toolbar

▪︎ Log out, and then back in

In case you are still stucked, let it me know.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution