New Game

Archani

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. After Merging accounts it says that i played X hours but when i log in i have to start new game. Any way to fix this?

Hello,

Red and Blue servers have been merged into Silver server. You will need to go through the merge process on the Dashboard, don't worry, your progress is still there.

Simply complete the merge and you will be able to continue playing on Silver server without having to start over.

Make sure to read the Server Merge FAQ for any info about the merge.

In case you run into any issues while merging, please check out the other threads in General Support area to see if you can find a solution there.

Let me know if you are successful in merging your accounts here.

Looking forward to your response, until then,

Have a nice day!

Thank you for quick reply.

I already did it. I have this issue AFTER i merged my accounts

Hello, I have done all the procedures I found here in the forum, I joined my server blue and red accounts in the dashboard, I changed my password to be able to log in and it is still new game ... is it normal?

Did you have progress on both servers, or on just one?

When merging, you needed to choose your main server. The progress from the server you chose as your main carries over.

Did you have progress on both servers, or on just one?

When merging, you needed to choose your main server. The progress from the server you chose as your main carries over.

I did not see this option, I merging my accounts and just, I just had progress on the blue server, what do I do now?

in my case, the dashboard says my playing time