Lost pokes

Theobooboo

Help ! I have lost 3 pokes.. 2 syc ada heracross and 1 aipom ! First after the merge I log in and play as usual .. train my poke and caught above 3 new poke and my ekan bacame lvl 18 to 20...and then another maintainence start. But after the maintainence over I log in and it shows invalid ... so I found solution and merge my acc again and it worked ! But when I arrive in the game my ekan is lvl 18 and all 3 new pokes are gone ! 2 syc ada heracross and 1 aipom ! It is like the process between two maintainence isn't even recorded ! Help me plz !

videotogif-2021-01-26-13-45-37.gif

Help ! I have lost 3 pokes.. 2 syc ada heracross and 1 aipom ! First after the merge I log in and play as usual .. train my poke and caught above 3 new poke and my ekan bacame lvl 18 to 20...and then another maintainence start. But after the maintainence over I log in and it shows invalid ... so I found solution and merge my acc again and it worked ! But when I arrive in the game my ekan is lvl 18 and all 3 new pokes are gone ! 2 syc ada heracross and 1 aipom ! It is like the process between two maintainence isn't even recorded ! Help me plz !

Hey @TheoBooBoo,

sorry for that delayed answer.

Please try following:

Please try to release a few unwanted Pokemon. Afterward, log off and back in, and the 'hidden' Pokemon should now appear for you. If this is not the case, please make a post in General Support and let us know as much detail as possible so Admins can assist you as efficiently as possible. Information like the missing Pokemon(s) ID numbers, Nature, Ability, may greatly help us as well.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution