Can log in to the forum, but not to the Dashboard

Letsgo

Hi,

Since the merge, i can log in to the PRO forum, but not to the Dashboard. I tried severel times to change my password, and yet that doesn't works.

When i try to log in to the Dashboard, it says: "Invalid Username or Password." which are the same i use now to post this message...

Problem is, i can't merge red and blue, and even though i downloaded the new client, i can't play.

What should I do?

Edited by letsgo

Hi again,

After reading some other posts, i tried many things. My password was alphanumerical, but i changed it anyways, then i opened the Dashboard with ie and chrome instead of firefox, i erased the cookies... but did nothing. I can't log in to the Dashboard so i can't merge my accounts and play silver, but i can't play gold neigher.

I need some help please.

Edited by letsgo

That was the problem:

[spoiler=Dashboard]1558265312_PRODashboard.thumb.png.5d1af055fbd42013e4435d78e1c91878.png

But the problem is solved. Changing the password through the forum "Password and security" was useless.

However, using the link:

• Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!
    A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

gave me access to the Dashboard, (which i could't get through PRO Home page) to change the password.

I could merge my accounts. I then changed the password again, and could log into silver.

That was the problem:

[spoiler=Dashboard][ATTACH=full]12771[/ATTACH]

But the problem is solved. Changing the password through the forum "Password and security" was useless.

However, using the link:

• Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!
    A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

gave me access to the Dashboard, (which i could't get through PRO Home page) to change the password.

I could merge my accounts. I then changed the password again, and could log into silver.

Look, a friend suffered that problem a few months ago, I do not know if they fixed it, but in the dashboar and the forum, they could have different passwords, I suggest you, in the Dashboard, press on "Forgot Password" and try to change the password There, luck.

• Like 1

Sorry for my bad english.

If you need to contact with me, send me pm on discord LucasMC#3305

Glad to see the issue is solved, thank you for your constantly updates since this case was more special than the most others. I will ask a Admin about the different password changes. Also thanks to @LucasMC for your input.

I will lock this topic now as the issue is solved.

Kind regards Xylos

- Locked -

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution