pokemon held items

Provocation

while i was checking my storage. i was overwhelmed by the number of pokemons i had. but what i first looked for was the poke that i held cc items with (exp boosts). to my surprise i could not find the pokemons holding those items in the storage. i hope this issue would be addressed and solved in your earliest convenience. thank you for your time and efforts.

also, now that i surveyed my pc. i have lost a few pokemons. mostly the ones in my current party were lost which i was training and recently caught pokemons.

Hey @provocation,

sorry for the delayed answer.

Please try following:

Please try to release a few unwanted Pokemon. Afterward, log off and back in, and the 'hidden' Pokemon should now appear for you. If this is not the case, please make a post in General Support and let us know as much detail as possible so Admins can assist you as efficiently as possible. Information like the missing Pokemon(s) ID numbers, Nature, Ability, may greatly help us as well.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution