Need Help, Merged Account But Still Not Working!

Knightshade7

• 4 weeks later...

Did you find a solution? I wanted to post about the same issue, but foud your thread. I also merged my account and I get the same "Invalid Username/Password" message. This sucks, I don't want to lose my previous progress.

Lets just start from square one guys.

@WiseRobot @Knightshade7, go to the Account Dashboard and request a password change. (Don't login in to the dashboard).

https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/reset_pass.php

After resetting, try logging in. Hopefully the database will update the passwords successfully (seeing you successfully already merged your accounts) and let you login.

If you have any futher issues going in, check out the FAQ @Astraea made. Posted the link to it below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90465-url

Edited by Piinetree

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

I am truly lost at what to do, I merged my account and changed my password and my email. Although when I re-downloaded the game it still says 'Invalid Username/Password' What should I do?? :(

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here. It is important to change your password in the Dashboard rather than on the forums. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.