Ecruteak City Dark Pulse Tutor bug (solved)

Suny89

heya, i noticed the same bug as last report^^

the npc is charging you way to early before you even learn the move

this time i actually learned the move afterwards so im good but maybe you should look over all move tutors before more people gets charged twice again or some other weird stuff =)

that isnt a bug, unfortunately there is no way a script can detect a UI change. If you read the NPC it clearly states that if you click yes to teach but don't actually teach it, u wont get a refund

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

uhm, im not asking for a refund read again :D

and its the same as my last post, if thats not a bug i dont know, sadly i did actually learn it so i could not see if he charges you twice like the other one did

i actually designed the template for that script

I can assure you it shouldn't charge you twice. However, would you mind posting the other topic link here?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

nah, that one is specifically a client sided issue

TJ6qktU.gif