About Outfits merging

Miakoa

Hello there,

I suppose I am really dumb but I seem to not be able to find a solution for my problem:

Reading the FAQ it says "The clothes you wear on the server you didn't choose as main server will be deleted. To prevent this you should take them off before you merge your account!" I did not merge my accounts, yet, however I am wondering how to take off clothes when I can not login into this accounts. =( I hope I just missed the obvious way to do so. =) Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello there,

I suppose I am really dumb but I seem to not be able to find a solution for my problem:

Reading the FAQ it says "The clothes you wear on the server you didn't choose as main server will be deleted. To prevent this you should take them off before you merge your account!" I did not merge my accounts, yet, however I am wondering how to take off clothes when I can not login into this accounts. =( I hope I just missed the obvious way to do so. =) Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey @Miakoa,

to make it short and quick: It is not possible anymore as the server are merged already. That doesnt mean you cant merge but, like you said, you are not able to login right now.

Your clothes wont be deleted aslong you choose your server, where you wear your clothes, as main server. You have to choose in case you wear clothes on both accounts, sadly.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution