Website rework? Suggestions here!

Eaty

The concept of bringing in-game features offline via website sounds pretty useful, but it does reduces the security issue.

I mean what if someone is already online in website, and some guy gets into site and trades out all my valuable items and pkmn(s).

Yes, ofcourse that would be their irresponsibility, but what if its due to hackers.

Then again if there are no chances of hackers figuring out our passwords, this would be a dope feature to add.

As for the toplists

Top meta and success rate pkmns are definitely a yes on the toplist, as it would help pvp players in various ways.

as for the money toplist, the same issue of security may be at stake. Because it will give hackers options of which account to track and hack. :/

Ofcourse it will encourage players to give more effort to earn money, as there'll be a toplist to motivate players. but there are risks in stake as well...

For which I have thought of an idea, (hope you're reading this wally) :3

Why not have a banking system feature installed in PRO, where players will be able to deposit their poke-dollars for safe keeping.

There are countless of players running with over millions of pd, which they are currently not interested to invest.

Thus keeping it deposited on a bank, will work as a secure chest.

How will it be secure?

The users will have to input a different numeric code to access their bank, which the user will have info of.

This feature hopefully may turn out increasing the security factor of players who have alot of money with theirselves.

and as for the toplist, it'll monitor and show the total poke-dollars the player has including both current and bank money which the player has with him/her atm.

This was just an idea, hope it will be looked onto if the feedbacks are positive ^^

Edited by Alain30
Alain301forumsize.png

It would be nice if there is a point form quests tracker (tracking player's variables if possible) :ChristmasBulba:

many players they are not clear on what they should do in a quest

or they are carelessly checking on quest requirements

e.g. missing 1 needed dex when they want to catch mew

and it could help lower the workloads for the coordinators in general support subforum too

Add Preview System

• Ingame Clothing: Show the ingame character wearing the chosen clothes without actually owning them. The current preview in the ingame shop is improveable.

• Guild Logo: Creating a Logo ingame can cost a lot of time. It would be easier to upload the 16x16 image here and have a preview of how it would look like ingame and on the trainerpass.

Add Crafting System

My guild leader has mentioned it on the guild island topic. However I'd like to mention it again.

A crafting system would be very interesting. Whether it is in the guild island only or available for all.

It would be something like fusion items to get a different item. It opens up the possibilty to get certain items differentely and it would make unused item more necessary.

Natryu-signiture.png

• Add funny facts on main site .
  • Make a "Invite a friend system" .
  • Add a Boss Cooldown check by insert players name.
  • Make a page that answer some questions, like the bot at discord.(inside that page make a log of recently posts at forum.)
  • Add/Set currency prices from items to fix prices to players check them ,without filling unnecessary the chats ingame.
  • Add FAQ. Page of quests , mechanics and others. -> can be redirect to forum pages.

(edit: Added a new point)

I actually love this.

• Like 1
BnVREQ4.png

• 4 weeks later...