Banned Message when I log in

Jenwl

I already checked my account and it says Active. I haven't done anything to be banned.

But everytime I try to play in my other laptop it gives me the banned message in logging in silver.

Yesterday i was still able to play after clicking login many times but now i cannot login.

Please help.

Thank you.

[Removed image - Xylos]

Edited by Xylos

Is it maybe a mute ban where you cannot talk? There is also a PvP ban I think that would block u from entering queue. Not sure those show up on dashboard like a game ban does. You can post in ban appeal and get help from mod there.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/discipline-appeals.37/

Hope it helps

I already checked my account and it says Active. I haven't done anything to be banned.

But everytime I try to play in my other laptop it gives me the banned message in logging in silver.

Yesterday i was still able to play after clicking login many times but now i cannot login.

Please help.

Thank you.

[Removed image - Xylos]

Hey @Jenwl,

do not post anything ban related in our General Support aeria, please use our Discipline Appeals forum instead, like @CheefSweetLeef already mentiones. I also removed your image as I was still able to see your IP, please be careful.

Regards Xylos

- Locked -

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution