Serena

I like the new forum but the rules are too frustrating.

Anyway, I want to ask when I'll be able to add avatar?

Whenever I go to add an avatar, it says "The avatar functionality is currently disabled."

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

You have to wait 5 days from registration to add an avatar. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for the help. But the whole new forum is only 2-3 days old then how can other users can use their avatar.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

You have to wait 5 days from registration to add an avatar. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for the help. But the whole new forum is only 2-3 days old then how can other users can use their avatar.

That simply means i am wrong.

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Its not a day count

I cant see how many posts u have currently (on mobile) but i believe u have to have 6 posts minimum

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Its not a day count

I cant see how many posts u have currently (on mobile) but i believe u have to have 6 posts minimum

I have around 12+ posts i can't change it either.

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Second Red, the developer in charge of forums changes, the amount of posts necessary to unlock avatar availability is 8.

And 2 days are required for full forum access, not sure if it's also requirement for anything else.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.