Hoenn Transport quest

bump

I checked your account and you should be able to use the transport. Can you make a new screenshot for what you get when you try to use the transport?

Hi there, I'm having the same problem. I posted my own complaint about it in general complaints, but I truly believe this is some weird bug. This person has identical screen shots to my own experience. Could you please, please address this! I'm really bummed that I'm unable to do this quest.

I checked your account and you haven't completed the quest, which would explain why you are not being allowed to proceed. I can see there are still members from Team Aqua and Team Magma for you to pass.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked your account and you should be able to use the transport. Can you make a new screenshot for what you get when you try to use the transport?

I checked your account and you haven't completed the quest, which would explain why you are not being allowed to proceed. I can see there are still members from Team Aqua and Team Magma for you to pass.

Okay, but what I'm trying to say is that it won't even let me START the quest; Aqua and Magma never show up! I've beaten the entire game's story and being Hoenn champion is the only requirement according to the guide?

The guide says the only thing you have to do is go to the guard in any PC, talk to them, then go to the power plant and Aqua and Magma are supposed to be there, but they're not. There's another person struggling with this exact same thing that PMed me in game yesterday when I was trying once again to talk to the guard to start the quest..

Edited by LadyArticuno
  • Like 1

ArtiSignatureGif.gif

pristineserenity3.png

Graphics by Mafi

Visit her shop for banners, sigs, avatars and more!

They're free and absolutely wonderful!

Okay, but what I'm trying to say is that it won't even let me START the quest; Aqua and Magma never show up! I've beaten the entire game's story and being Hoenn champion is the only requirement according to the guide?

The guide says the only thing you have to do is go to the guard in any PC, talk to them, then go to the power plant and Aqua and Magma are supposed to be there, but they're not. There's another person struggling with this exact same thing that PMed me in game yesterday when I was trying once again to talk to the guard to start the quest..

im having the same problem :/ its not that we cant use it after finishing or whatnot, we cant even START the quest. the magma/aqua guys arent showing up in new muaville like they are sopposed to

• Like 1

Yet your game records say that you have battled against a few Team Aqua & Magma members in New Mauville and that you probably did not read the dialogue:

As I said, lose-lose, and that is your unescapable outcome, twirp!

More time has dwindled as Shelly and Courtney continue to hack into the control terminal - if they haven't successfully done so already.

When I saw you coming, I let the others improvise themselves as decoys as I fled and hid the remote-control keys for the electro-barrier barricade.

Win or lose the battle, you're only cementing your loss for the grander scheme!

This means you have to look for the switch because it is hidden somewhere. This is not a bug.

im having the same problem :/ its not that we cant use it after finishing or whatnot, we cant even START the quest. the magma/aqua guys arent showing up in new muaville like they are sopposed to

See above. The quest is not broken, you guys are not doing it properly and giving up halfway. And by the way, the quest has already started the moment you battle the Team Aqua & Magma admins in New Mauville Entrance.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Yet your game records say that you have battled against a few Team Aqua & Magma members in New Mauville and that you probably did not read the dialogue:

This means you have to look for the switch because it is hidden somewhere. This is not a bug.

See above. The quest is not broken, you guys are not doing it properly and giving up halfway. And by the way, the quest has already started the moment you battle the Team Aqua & Magma admins in New Mauville Entrance.

Alright, I'm going to try to explain this again.

I talked to the guard in a Pokemon Center. According to the guide, very next thing you do is go to Mauvile entrance and battle Team members. That didn't happen, despite it saying it did. None of that dialogue happened. And I'm not the only person who experienced this. Now I've looked up various YouTube videos of people completing this quest. If I'd battled the team magma and Aqua member, then entering the plant itself you'd see a team aqua member right off the bat. There is no one. This is something three people have experienced, PLEASE fix it! I am NOT giving up half way ffs. Idk how else to make you guys believe me other than making a video of me attempting to do a quest in an empty power plant that won't work. I've tried to trigger them despite it being empty. This is highly frustrating that you think we just gave up half way. When I start quests I go through them all the way in one sitting and from what I've watched it's a very memorable quest. I always read the dialogue. I actually enjoy reading dialogue, skimming through is not my style.

Edited by LadyArticuno

ArtiSignatureGif.gif

pristineserenity3.png

Graphics by Mafi

Visit her shop for banners, sigs, avatars and more!

They're free and absolutely wonderful!

Alright, I'm going to try to explain this again.

I talked to the guard in a Pokemon Center. According to the guide, very next thing you do is go to Mauvile entrance and battle Team members. That didn't happen, despite it saying it did. None of that dialogue happened. And I'm not the only person who experienced this. Now I've looked up various YouTube videos of people completing this quest. If I'd battled the team magma and Aqua member, then entering the plant itself you'd see a team aqua member right off the bat. There is no one. This is something three people have experienced, PLEASE fix it! I am NOT giving up half way ffs. Idk how else to make you guys believe me other than making a video of me attempting to do a quest in an empty power plant that won't work. I've tried to trigger them despite it being empty. This is highly frustrating that you think we just gave up half way. When I start quests I go through them all the way in one sitting and from what I've watched it's a very memorable quest. I always read the dialogue. I actually enjoy reading dialogue, skimming through is not my style.

Unfortunately I cannot just 'fix' something without something more tangible than that, because it doesn't appear to be broken and that you should still be able to continue with the current progress. The first person posting about this bug has game data that tells a completely different story from your issue and Dannymj1's, and Dannymj1's quest progression is even shorter than yours.

You mention 3 players having this issue, but I have seen dozens of players call this a bug and when I go with them in game and show them where the switch is hidden, they quietly continue their quest... Please, guides are just guides, they may not be complete and I wouldn't encourage someone to rely 100% on one. Actually I just checked the first guide I found on the quest and it actually does mention what to do at your current progression, which I think is a shame, but anyway.

Like I said, I can't fix something that doesn't look broken. What I'm allowed to do is to manually reset your quest and you are welcome to make a recording of it. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Official discord chat.

bro what do i do? what do u mean im giving up half way... the damn switch isnt being activated i followed the guide......

You need to learn that a guide may not contain everything and try things on your own, looking in every corner if necessary.

What I mean by giving up halfway is exactly what I believe you did: read the guide, reached a point where you think it's broken and say it's a bug without looking further; maybe because it was too much effort?

Official discord chat.