Hoenn Transport quest

alr bro i looked in every single corner like u said.... this aint working

Well, I just checked your game data again and it doesn't look like you did anything. I really can't do anything more than telling you to look better. I can offer to reset your quest as well if you want that, but I really doubt that will change anything if you don't look properly. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reset my quest bro

Done

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Reset my quest bro

Just so you know, LadyArticuno has completed the quest without anyone touching their account information; because there was no bug.

Official discord chat.