Came back to PRO after a trip and now this is a thing??? I quit lol, cya

Shadowst4lker

Came back after several months only to find my talonflame turned to trash. Soooo many hours farming for it turned into nothing.

This is not pokemon showdown you know, nerfing might very well turn a lot of spent time on grinding into nothing, 100% wasted time. The feeling of loss is enough to drive me away from the game to not experience it again. GG PRO, way to make me quit. Bye and see ya...not

You do realize that PRO tries to stick close to the official Pokémon games in terms of stats right?

It's an update that has been made for Gen 7 overall.

I knew it was not a PRO initiative, sorry for my extreme salt when posting.

What I want to know is if our Devs considered the hard work we put into those pokes before implementing Gen 7 changes. I get PRO tries to follow game freak updates but I think the game should consider the RPG grinds we have here? As I said this is no pokemon showdown where if talonflame gets nerfed I can simply take any other full 31 hidden ability pokemon of my choice for a team.

Whatever...No point in complaining anymore.

I felt the same way about ha pokemons in general, it seems like there is a item which gives you extra 20% to find an ha pokemon (before it was 5% or maybe less) and that makes the price lower ofc. Not sure why you would implement such item after 2 years from the start, that changes everything.

Again, blame Nintendo.

I'm sure they took it into consideration when they changed an unreasonably OP ability to be less cheap.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.