Can anything be done?

Brownghost420

Hey there!

I am writing to enquire about transferring my data from Gold server to Silver server. I Know you guys probably can't do this as it was only tested on 20 people but I'd love it if you somehow could. All of my friends have moved to Silver server since the update and I'm feeling real lost with no one. I have tried to start a new account on Silver server but I have no motivation as my Gold account has nearly 600h gameplay. I would be very grateful if you could help me out as I really wanted to be one of the 20 who had their account transfered but I was too late. Thanks for reading in advance! I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours thankfully,

Brownghost420

Hey there!

I am writing to enquire about transferring my data from Gold server to Silver server. I Know you guys probably can't do this as it was only tested on 20 people but I'd love it if you somehow could. All of my friends have moved to Silver server since the update and I'm feeling real lost with no one. I have tried to start a new account on Silver server but I have no motivation as my Gold account has nearly 600h gameplay. I would be very grateful if you could help me out as I really wanted to be one of the 20 who had their account transfered but I was too late. Thanks for reading in advance! I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours thankfully,

Brownghost420

Hey @BrownGhost420,

unfortunately we can not move your Gold data to Silver.

Transfer or Reset account

We will not. You are entitled to create another account; as the rules state you can have only 1 per e-mail address (you are permitted to have up to 4 accounts per person) or play in other servers as each server have different save. Staff will not disable, transfer, delete, or reset your account.

The 20 tested accounts you metioned were only choosen in order to test a server transfer and staff will not choose more players. We cant, particularly to keep it fair to other players. The 20 accounts were needed and were already choosen as the test is over.

Im sorry about that but there is nothing that can be done in your case besides starting a new adventure on the Silver server.

I still hope you have a great day!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution