How to lvl up faster low lv poke with priority moves

Lightknight

What you need:

A poke high lv with false swipe move( like Parasect for example he can learn with a tm)

Poke low lv with a priority move(eevee with quick atack for example).

What you will do:

Go to a place with high lv wild pokes(Dragons Den for example), find one and use false swipe move and left the wild poke with 1 hp, left the false swiper move die, change to the poke low lv with the priority move and use that move.

Some hints

If you choose parasect as your false swipe user, find a golbat at dragon dens he can kill parasect fast and you just need 1 or 2 false swipe to let him with 1 hp.

You can bring with you some revives/potions to use on your false swipe user to up even more faster.

Good luck and sorry for my bad english :Angel:

14tlg8j.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about for low level pokes without priority moves?

Well, if only there was a focus sash in-game. There's a focus band though, but its all about the chances. What are focus band and sash? They are item's that will/can leave your pokes with 1 hp after taking a hit.

Which means, your method will not only work for low level pokes with priority moves but also work for low level pokes with Sturdy ability.

I am Jaikens, and I'm burdened with a Glorious Purpose.

th_aaa.gif

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people.

Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."<i></i>

71464 How about for low level pokes without priority moves?

Well, if only there was a focus sash in-game. There's a focus band though, but its all about the chances. What are focus band and sash? They are item's that will/can leave your pokes with 1 hp after taking a hit.

Which means, your method will not only work for low level pokes with priority moves but also work for low level pokes with Sturdy ability.

Sturdy work too but if u face golbat u may get flinched and will just die, so becareful

14tlg8j.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...